Queer Pool Party
"We owe those beaches nothing"Presented by Victorian AIDS Council
VAC invite you and ALL your crew to the Queerest ending of Midsumma 2018. Join us as we get wet 'n' wild and wrap up our favourite time of year with sunshine, eye candy and a recovery sesh, before sliding on to the Railway for Happy Hour. That's right, EVERYONE's invited. Bring your daddies, besties, lovers, human kids, aunties & guncles.
Gender and or sexuality irrelevant. Come get undressed and partake in some mildly competitive water sports. Wear what makes you feel sexy. Wet theme coming soon...
General Entry Terms and Conditions for Prahran Aquatic Centre
All guests must adhere to the Centre conditions of entry as outlined below:
- Patrons under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted entry into the centre.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking is not permitted in the centre or within the grounds at any time.
- Glass and crockery is not permitted within the Centre.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended at any time. Make use of lockers to store belongings.
- Please follow the directions of staff at all times.
- Please read and obey all guidelines for usage of facilities and equipment.
- Appropriate dress standards must be adhered to at all times.
- Offensive language and behaviour will not be tolerated at any time.
- Pease refrain from running within the centre.
- Diving is not permitted in any of the pool unless under the instruction of a qualified coach or teacher.
- Bicycles are not permitted within the Centre grounds
- Pets are not permitted in the Centre nor should they be left unattended at the front of the Centre.
- No photographic equipment, including video and mobile phones with cameras are to be taken into the change rooms at any time.
- Please see a staff members for permission to take photographs within the Centre or grounds.
Image by Shirleen Chin