Priscilla, Queen of the Desert - The MusicalPresented by Priscilla Australasia
Get ready to shake your groove thing as Australia's most successful homegrown musical PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT rocks into Melbourne this January.
The iconic hit musical has more glitter than ever, featuring a dazzling array of more than 500 award-winning costumes, 200 headdresses and a non-stop parade of dance-floor classics including It's Raining Men, I Will Survive, I Love the Nightlife, Finally, and many more.
Based on the Oscar-winning film, PRISCILLA is the hilarious adventure of three friends who hop aboard a battered old bus bound for Alice Springs to put on the show of a lifetime. Their epic journey is a heart-warming story of self-discovery, sassiness and acceptance.
After winning a glittering array of international awards on Broadway, the West End, Europe and Asia, Simon Phillips' spectacular production PRISCILLA returns to the Regent Theatre this January for its 10th anniversary celebration tour.
- 1 Feb: Herald Sun – Kate Herbert: A talented ensemble shines in musical numbers featuring vibrant choreography, vividly kitsch costumes and unwieldy headdresses...
- 31 Jan: The Age – Cameron Woodhead: Priscilla the Musical's 'Indestructible fabulousness' a delight to revisit
- 31 Jan: Broadway World – Victoria Beal: Priscilla is still the feel good show that will have you dancing in your seat.
- NY Post: "Outshines the Southern Cross"
- The Stage, UK: "Feathered fabulousness and sequined splendour"