Company of Men
The exhibition where men explore men.Presented by Down An' Dirty (Victorian AIDS Council), Tacit Galleries, The Dark Room Productions, Eagle Leather
Wed 17 Jan 6.30 – 8.30pm
daily from 18 Jan 11am – 5pm
The Company of Men exhibition returns to showcase local, interstate and international queer artists that explore all things masc. The 2018 instalment of the exhibition will travel to the north and take place at Tacit Galleries' new home in Collingwood. Company of Men 2018 will be an artistic feast to tantalise your senses and delight all of your carnal urges.
- Company of Men Launch Night: Wed 17 Jan 6.30 – 8.30pm
- Company of Men Exhibition: daily Thu 18 Jan – Sun 28 Jan 11am – 5pm
- Company of Men: Market Day: Sat 20 Jan 11am – 5pm
- F*CKED!: Wed 24 Jan 6 – 8pm (a forum exploring sexually adventurous men who engage in chemsex)
* Please note, there was an error in the Printed Midsumma Guide. Correct dates are listed here.
Photo: Damien Hinds, Art Direction: Nik Dimopoulos