Midsumma newsletters (eNews) are typically issued once or twice weekly during the festival period, and every two to three weeks outside of that. Subscribing to the eNews is a great way to hear about the Midsumma program during the festival period, to pick up a giveaway, or to find out about what's happening in our community. There are many deadlines throughout the year (carnival stalls, event registrations, registering to march at the Pride March etc), as we prepare for the following festival. Subscribe now so you don't miss any of those.
After pressing Subscribe you'll be sent a confirmation email, with a link that you'll need to click on to start receiving newsletters - if you don't receive it, check your spam folder!
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emailed newsletter.
The last few eNews bulletins are listed below.
- 7 Feb 2017: Some continuing Midsumma events to help you avoid a complete cold turkey
- 3 Feb 2017: The final fling - Midsumma's wrap-up recommendations for 2017
- 31 Jan 2017: Our final week is bursting with fresh events
- 24 Jan 2017: Doing it with Pride
- 18 Jan 2017: Tix are running out the door. Book now so you don't miss out
- 13 Jan 2017: Top Picks for the Hers, First Nations up front, and offers
- 10 Jan 2017: Midsumma Carnival this Sunday, and the weather's looking great!
- 05 Jan 2017: Make a night of it with Midsumma at Arts Centre Melbourne
- 22 Dec 2016: Midsumma Festival Hub Top Picks
- 20 Dec 2016: Book a Premier Event for your chance to win!
- 12 Dec 2016: great discounts and earlybird offers
- 25 Nov 2016: 2017 Midsumma Festival: Get involved!
- 18 Nov 2016: Midsumma Festival 2017 Program online and on the streets!
- 25 Aug 2016: 2017 event registrations closing 9 September
- 09 Aug 2016: 2017 event registrations are now open!
- 01 July 2016: Premier Event and Carnival Stall registrations are now open